IZZIE'S EASY 1-2-3 INSTALLATION



NOTE: These backgrounds work best if you start with a white minima template.



1- Click "Customize" { top right corner }

2- Click "Add a Gadget"

3- Find "HTML/Java Script" and click the "+" sign

You are now in the Configure HTML/Java Script screen. You will see a large box. Now, copy and paste this entire HTML code into that area:



<style type="text/css">
body {background-image: url("direct link"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }
</style>



Choose a background, copy the link underneath it, and then paste it in between the parenthesis in place of where it says "direct link". Make sure you leave the parenthesis in place.



Hit save, and you’re all done! Enjoy your awesome new blog!

9.01.2008

5 comments:

shutterbug (Elaine) said...

This is my first visit to your site. What beautiful backgrounds! It was hard to choose but here in Wisconsin I'm ready for Spring so I chose this one. :o) You must be a very generous person to offer these all for free. Thanks!
Elaine

Rogers said...

I found your site thanks to SugarDoodle!! I love all of your backgrounds. The are all so beautiful. I'm going to be using this one as soon as St. Patty's Day is over. I would also love to see an Easter one. Unless you already have one, and I just missed it!!

Thanks for your generosity, wonderful talents :)
Jacy

Liilia said...

I used this background. Thank you so much!

Liilia said...

I used this background. Thank you so much!

CathyB said...

Love your backgrounds!! Thank you!